2009-06-11

Joy, the mommy to be



So we think the baby is nearly here and we hurried to get some photos taken this past Saturday of the pregnant Joy before it's too late.

Shooting location: Our home
Time of the day: Late afternoon

Since there are only 7 (6 really) photos and I like all of them, I won't put them here.  Just click on the blog title to view all.

A note on the above photo.  Joy likes the colored one better but I wanted the entire 6 photos to be 2 colored so to satisfy us both, there is both a b&w and a colored version of it.  :)

On a side note, before I started shooting, I tested out the lighting on myself (while Joy was taking a nap) and created my first ever self-portrait.  It's nothing special but it's a first.  I now have a "face" photo for my Facebook.  =D

No comments: