2008-07-06

2008 Central Park Concert by NY Philharmonic

On 06/25/08, we went to Central Park for some outdoor concert by the NY Philharmonic.  We were fortunate enough to have a friend who's playing in the concert and he was able to provide us with some lawn seating tickets that are a little closer to the stage and saved us from having to try to find a spot in the more crowded outer lawn.


Much more crowded out there.


Karin, Joy and I got to the park an hour before the concert starts. I was bored and a short impromptu portrait session of Karin starts.


Our entire group except me. :)




Right after the concert, a short fireworks starts.


Hand held shooting. I don't think I can get sharp fireworks photos that way. However, I still like these blurred photos. I think the patterns are intriguing.

No comments: