2008-06-21

You'll be green with envy

Guess what my wife (Joy) and I were doing?

1. Preparing for a Halloween party.
2. We love "Wicked" so much that we want to be just like the witch.
3. Or may be trying to be the hulk.
4. Plain mud fun.
5. Camouflaging to prepare for paint ball.

Correct Answer: plain mud fun.

One day, Joy wanted to do this face mud business. Since the skin of my face is so dry, she wanted me to do the same. After us exchanging some "no", "yes" back and forth, I reluctantly agreed to try.

Being the first time putting the mud on my face, it certainly was a new experience. The mud is originally moist (dark green portion) but when the mud starts to dry (the light green portion), I could feel my skin being tightened.

Because this is something that I might never do again, I decided to take a photo of both us having some mud fun. The reason that we have such a "peaceful" expression on our face is because we have to keep the mud surface not cracked and any movement of the face might destroy the smooth mud surface. But this is a great photo, no? =D

No comments: