2010-07-17

2010 Cherry Blossom @ Branch Brook Park, NJ

Finally, an album upload after being quiet for a while.  There are actually quite a few albums queued up due to the site revamp but now that I'm satisfied with the update, I can start to focus on processing the photos again. 

My friend, Han, was in NY around April and we decided to go check out the Cherry Blossom at the Branch Brook park one weekend.  My sister, my mom, Han, Joy, Cadi and I squeezed into one car and off we went.  We went on the first day of the Cherry Blossom festival and so we were expecting awesome blossoming at the park.  When we get there, that was not the case at all.  Most of the cherry flowers were already gone, it was so bad that even the cherry trees that we saw while driving had more flowers than at the park.

For this album, it took me a long time to pick out the photos, had to go over the photos at least 5 times.  It was not that there are a lot of photos, it was just that I took so many shots of the same variety that it became difficult to choose one from the same bunch.


Love this taxi limo but when we saw it, it was having trouble starting and by the time we left, people were still there trying to fix it.  The renting company is located in NJ.  Anyone we know that wants to rent it for a party or something please let me know.  I'll go with you.  =P


Ya, there were "SOME" flowers left.  Cadi wearing one of them.


Since Han stayed with us during his visit, Cadi had no problem with Han holding her.  That was not the case when we visited Taiwan this year.


Same face expressions.  Wonder what were they thinking at the time.



After finishing NJ, Han and I got off at Time Square.   Joy has a problem with me putting the Time Square photos together with the cherry blossom ones.   While I agree they don't fit together, I'm too lazy to put them into separate albums.  :)



No comments: