2008-12-24

2008 Village Halloween Parade

Like the previous years, I went to the Halloween parade in the village. Unlike the previous years, I went with my cousin and another friend this time. Even though we arrived on time, the place was already packed when we got there. As a result, we spent a good amount of time standing outside the parade watching just like most people did. Luckily, the three of us were able to blend into the parade later on. :D


My first time seeing sooooo many "Richard Simmons". A bit scary but I thought their group dance was terrific, not to mention HILARIOUS.


This is after we got into the parade. He was sitting inside the fence watching the parade.


Given the current economic condition, you can be sure someone is going to poke fun at it.


I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Someone care to englighten me?


Go Go Power Rangers. I saw these guys after leaving the parade. Wished I had seen them inside. They would probably have give me some good photos.

No comments: